USER-GENERATED CONTENT GUIDELINES
We, at Perry Ellis International, Inc. (“PEI” or “us”), love your interest in ORIGINAL PENGUIN ® and PEI’s other brands and we appreciate your interest in sharing your photos, videos, comments, content, illustrations, or information relating to the Content(“Content”), through PEI’s social media channels, e-commerce websites, digital advertising, and/or print advertising campaigns (“PEI Channels”) which include, without limitation, the following websites and channels:
We loved your Content so much that we wanted to request your permission to use it. Please review the terms and conditions below and if you agree, please respond to our request with the hashtag #MAKEMEORIGINAL which indicates your consent to use the Content through or on any of the PEI Channels.
Terms and Conditions
By sending us the hashtag #MAKEMEORIGINAL with your Content, you:
- Grant us and our affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, and representatives, the unrestricted and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, repost, adapt, publish, display, broadcast, publicly perform, modify and otherwise distribute the Content, including any Content bearing your name, voice, image, likeness, and/or any other identifiable representation of yourself (“Your Likeness”), in any form, style, color or medium whatsoever now known or later developed.
- Agree that: (a) you are the sole creator, own all rights to, or have paid for or otherwise have the right to grant PEI the rights described above to the Content; (b) you are at least 18 years of age; (c) your and PEI’s use of the Content will not infringe on the rights of any third parties; and (d) you have obtained permission from all persons whose name, voice, image, likeness and/or any other identifiable representation are included in the Content.
- Will be fully responsible and hold PEI harmless for any claims relating to the Content arising from (a) PEI’s use of the Content under this Agreement; (b) any act or omission by you; and (c) any breach of your representations and warranties in this Agreement.
- Agree that if Content is selected for use by PEI, PEI may use your full name, Internet username(s), and the city and state of your residence and/or operation for the purpose of identifying, promoting and/or generating publicity for the usage of the Content.
- Understand that sending or posting the Content through or on the PEI Channels does not mean that we have to use it; but if we do, you waive any potential claims against us with respect to any use of the Content or Your Likeness.
Thank you and happy posting!