Way Perry is a North Londoner who graduated from Central St.Martins with
a degree in Menswear. He began assisting several London and NYC fashion
editors which quickly led him to work as Hype editor on the The Face magazine.
Soon after, in the role of Fashion Editor, Way launched the renowned Jack
magazine thus taking him around the world working with A list actors, fashion
designers and musicians who all love his quirky, yet chic take on menswear.
Currently, Way Perry is the Fashion Director of Man About Town and Menswear
Editor of Wonderland magazine.
1. Always choose a fit to suit your height. Wider leg fits suit taller
guys and skinnier fits suit smaller.
2. Always turn up or pin-tuck your hems.
3. Bright and clashing prints + patterns work, but for a more subtle approach
keep Chinos bright and tops and shoes dark.
4. Coordinate socks, hats and belts.
5. If you're not a fan of bare ankles in the summer go for a bright, poppy